Hey guys, we are launching a new section focusing on the best practices for developing and maintaining large Serverless applications.
It tries to answer some of the challenges that teams face while developing real-world Serverless applications:
- How should my project be structured when I have dozens of interdependent services?
- How should I manage my environments?
- What is the best practice for storing secrets?
- How do I make sure my production environments are completely secure?
- What does the workflow look like for the developers on my team?
- How do I debug large Serverless applications?
Some of these are not exclusive to folks working on large scale apps, but they are very common once your app grows to a certain size.
Take a look and let me know if I missed something that I should’ve covered: