Real-time Lambda monitoring in SEED

Hey guys, I’m one of the founders of Seed (www.seed.run ); a service that helps you build and deploy Serverless applications on AWS.

We just launched real-time Lambda monitoring in Seed. There’s nothing to install, it works out-of-the-box, and it’s completely FREE!

It automatically catches all Lambda failures. And to report an error you just need to do a console.error.

This means that if your Lambda functions does something like this:

And your users run into an error, you’ll get a Slack notification:

Eb46vJnWAAU8u6t

With an error report:

You can read more about it here — https://seed.run/blog/real-time-lambda-monitoring-in-seed

So give it a try and let me know what you think!

PS: Here is what our private beta users have been saying about it:

“The real-time Lambda monitoring in Seed helped us to remove additional paid third-party monitoring tools that add more workload, cost and latency in our functions. It’s amazing that it’s all centralized in the same service that deploys all our applications. And it really helps us to debug and fix issues in all environments.” — Ricardo from Avec

“The real-time Lambda monitoring in Seed makes it really easy for us to debug and fix issues in production. The ability to console.error to report issues is prompting me to rethink how we log and handle errors, in a good way!” — Reiner from The Core Group

2 Likes