How To Add Core.Async In Project Created With ClojureScript-ClojureScript-Gradle Template?

Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am not sure how to add core.async to this proejct as I am only used to lein, not gradle configs…

I can add regular javascript packges with npm install somelib, but I’m not really sure how to add clojurescript libraries. When I run ./gradle clean build it breaks with this error:

Caused by: clojure.lang.ExceptionInfo: No such namespace: cljs.core.async, could not locate cljs/core/async.cljs, cljs/core/async.cljc, or JavaScript source providing "cljs.core.async" in file /Users/jim/Git-Projects/Tweet-Spewer/src/main/clojurescript/serverless/functions.cljs {:tag :cljs/analysis-error}

I naively tried to run npm i cljs.core.async and tried changing the gradle config, but I couldn’t seem to get it to work.

The core.async part of this code is in a public repo here: https://github.com/JimLynchCodes/Random-Tweeter/blob/master/src/main/clojurescript/serverless/functions.cljs

Any help and other feedback is appreciated! Thanks! :pray: