CRM development on Serverless

I am looking forward to converting a CRM from Laravel on EC2 with RDS/Aurora MySQL to Lambda + Same Database with the frontend app handled in ReactJS or ReactNative later. In future, we’ll be using it as a SaaS application, and will see if we can configure it for different tenants on AWS itself.

Is it going to be the right architecture for a CRM?
It consists of customers, lead-generation, managers, supervisors, administrators and team roles with some common and other distinct functions for each role.

Anybody who can help build it is welcome to join the team.

I have little bit knowledge about CRM development But not expert in it.

The goal of CRM development services is to utilise customer data effectively and fully while developing tools for managing the customer experience across many touchpoints. Sales. aids in the best time management, lead prioritisation, and daily schedule organisation for your sales staff to continually provide excellent sales performance.

Based on the information you provided, converting a CRM from Laravel to EC2 with RDS/Aurora MySQL to Lambda + Same Database with the frontend app handled in ReactJS or ReactNative can be a suitable architecture for a CRM. This architecture allows for scalability, flexibility, and the potential to configure it for different tenants on AWS itself.

The CRM you described, which includes customers, lead-generation, managers, supervisors, administrators, and team roles with distinct functions for each role, can be effectively implemented using this architecture.

For more detailed information on how to build your own custom CRM system, you can visit the following link: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-to-build-your-own-custom-crm-system/

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

You can continue using RDS/Aurora for the database. However, consider database sharding or a multi-tenant database architecture when configuring it for different tenants. These approaches allow you to maintain data separation and security for individual tenants while efficiently managing their data. When handling B2B data enrichment, it’s essential to have a scalable and organized database structure, as this can significantly impact the quality and speed of your data operations.

Additionally, implementing a robust B2B data enrichment strategy involves regularly updating and enhancing your database with accurate and up-to-date information. You may want to explore third-party services or tools that specialize in B2B data enrichment to ensure the data you provide to your tenants is as comprehensive and accurate as possible. By doing so, you can offer valuable insights and analytics, enabling your tenants to make informed decisions and maximize the benefits of your database services.