Access Key Issue with AWS

Pretty new to this tool but not a great first impression as it fumbled my key creation process, and now I’m stuck in what is an endless loop bad auth.

Anytime I run serverless on a new folder, I will get a prompt that asks:

You can monitor, troubleshoot, and test your new service with a free Serverless account. Serverless: Would you like to enable this?

I’ll say yes and without fail, I get this error + stacktrace:

Error: {"errorMessage":"The provided access key is not authorized for this operation. - Please contact support and provide this identifier to reference this issue - TV5ZFM00GWGB"}
      at _callee$ (/Users/johnserrao/.nvm/versions/node/v12.16.1/lib/node_modules/serverless/node_modules/@serverless/platform-sdk/src/utils/checkHttpResponse.js:19:9)
      at tryCatch (/Users/johnserrao/.nvm/versions/node/v12.16.1/lib/node_modules/serverless/node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js:45:40)
      at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (/Users/johnserrao/.nvm/versions/node/v12.16.1/lib/node_modules/serverless/node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js:274:22)
      at Generator.prototype.<computed> [as next] (/Users/johnserrao/.nvm/versions/node/v12.16.1/lib/node_modules/serverless/node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js:97:21)
      at step (/Users/johnserrao/.nvm/versions/node/v12.16.1/lib/node_modules/serverless/node_modules/@serverless/platform-sdk/dist/utils/checkHttpResponse.js:7:191)
      at /Users/johnserrao/.nvm/versions/node/v12.16.1/lib/node_modules/serverless/node_modules/@serverless/platform-sdk/dist/utils/checkHttpResponse.js:7:361
      at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

For debugging logs, run again after setting the "SLS_DEBUG=*" environment variable.

Get Support --------------------------------------------
     Docs:          docs.serverless.com
     Bugs:          github.com/serverless/serverless/issues
     Issues:        forum.serverless.com

Your Environment Information ---------------------------
     Operating System:          darwin
     Node Version:              12.16.1
     Framework Version:         1.71.3
     Plugin Version:            3.6.12
     SDK Version:               2.3.1
     Components Version:        2.30.12

My key looks good in ~/.aws/credentials and my serverless dashboard looks fine as well. I have no issues with other AWS-integrated services, which suggests somehow serverless the app is messed up. Done the usual uninstall / reinstall trick. Not sure what else to look at and the docs aren’t much of a help.

Any pointers?

same for me … have no idea whet is it about yet

Hi there. If you delete the ~/.serverlessrc file and then run serverless login again this problem should be resolved.