Unable to log in (register user account?)

Issue: VWG35L3ZNNFL

I’ve been using Serverless for over a year but now am unable to log in. I log in with my email and password, then I’m asked to provide a username. If I use the username in my .serverlessrc file I get “Username taken”. If I use a different one, I get “Something went wrong. Try a different username”.

When I run sls from the command line it says “Error: You have not registered a user account. - Please contact support and provide this identifier to reference this issue - VWG35L3ZNNFL”

I am unable to deploy! I hope this can be resolved quickly. Thanks!

I am currently typing this on my phone, because I haven’t been able to login to my reddit account via Google Chrome or Safari. I’m not sure why, but whenever I press the “login” or “create new account” buttons nothing happens. It doesn’t matter what I type in, and there is no error message. I just click and there is no response from the page, can someone help me figure this Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin out?

I am getting

You have not registered a user account. - Please contact support and provide this identifier to reference this issue - CYR3851ZMJJP

I spoke to support and the suggest running the command serverless login. This fixed it for me.