Stack id does not exist error

This error has been around for half a decade, and it doesn’t appear the Serverless team is any closer to resolving this issue. Executing sls remove has no positive effect. I’ve removed the CloudFormation stacks, S3 buckets, deleted the local files and no matter what, I’m unable to get Serverless working.

How can such a prevalent error persist for this long and not receive any significant attention?

Hi Good Afternoon!
editors mod apk photo & video editing apps

A couple of common causes for this error: Serverless Framework was not able to find the previously deployed CloudFormation stack for your Serverless app. This can happen if you had tried to remove the app in the past but the remove failed. Or if the CloudFormation stack for this app has been manually removed.

It’s frustrating when a long-standing error persists without a resolution. In this case, its possible that the serverless team is aware of the issue but has not yet found a payment solution.

The Stack id does not exist error is serverless deployments can be frustrating, especially if you have already tried various solutions like removing cloud formation stacks and deleting local files without success. Resolving complex and longstanding issues requires thorough investigation, understanding to the underlying causes, and careful implementation of fixes. The serverless team might be facing challenges in reproducing the error consistently or identifying the specific conditions that trigger it. Regards

I’ve found myself trapped in what seems like an endless loop of frustration with Serverless removal. This problem has persisted for what feels like an eternity – around five years to be exact. It’s disheartening that the Serverless team hasn’t been able to crack this nut. No matter how hard I try, executing “sls remove” just doesn’t seem to work as it should.

I think my next step will be to attempt using Serverless in a vm. Maybe I can isolate the files preventing it from functioning properly on the system OS.