SNS Triggered Lambda Not Showing Invocation Events in Serverelss Dashboard

Hello!

I’m working on building a Serverless Discord Bot Command Handler.

I have two Lambdas (and will build more) that I am expecting to see Invocations for in the Serverless Dashboard for my Application.

The first lambda is triggered by an API Gateway call. When these calls trigger I see the invocation events inside of my Serverless dashboard as expected.

The first lambda then publishes an SNS Event to a created “Topic”.

The second lambda is subscribed to this topic and I am expecting it to show an invocation event inside of the Serverless Dashboard.

It’s registering as a function and I can manually 'Interact" with it if i wanted to inside of the serverless dashboard but when it’s triggered i do not see the invocation events registering.

The SNS Message is picked up by the Lambda and it runs, and at this time, It’s currently Failing Out. If i get it to work i’ll edit the thread, but the lambda still runs, and it is processing the request.

I can see the Lambda Logs running if i actually go into AWS and click on the Lambda and review the logs there, However I can’t seem to figure out why Serverless is not picking up the Lambda invocations.

Here’s a snippet of the relevant functions and SNS topic.

functions:
<...>  
  discord:
    handler: src/commands/proxy.handler
    events:
      - httpApi:
          method: POST
          path: /discord
    environment:
      DISCORD_PUBLIC_KEY: ${param:DISCORD_PUBLIC_KEY}
      TOPIC_ARN: !Ref DiscordInteraction

remaining: