Serverless deploy parallel upload aws

Hi community,

We are using serverless with multi services using the new compose method.

Our CICD is running in a EC2 instance and so the deploy is also at this place. The upload is pretty fast but it is sequential 1 lambda by 1 lambda. I am wondering if it can be parallel or by batch of 10? Our lambda are not that huge but we have a lot of lambda and the sequential aspect really slow down the deploy while the bandwidth usage is really low.

I tried to find doc about it or even config/env var but without any success.
Do you know how to deploy in parallel?

Looking forward to your replies, thanks :pray:

You can leverage the concurrency settings in your serverless configuration file to speed up your deployment process and enable parallel uploads. Adjusting this value allows you to control the number of simultaneous Lambda function deployments. Try setting it to a higher value, like 10, to upload in batches. This should help you utilize your bandwidth efficiently and speed up the deployment.

Do you know some pieces of doc or example that do so? This would be of great value :pray:

You would benefit from taking a three-day intermediate-level training course to become an aws certified sysops administrator, then, I’m sure you will be able to troubleshoot AWS environments with ease. Good luck!

Try setting it to a higher value, like 10, to upload in batches. This should help you utilize your bandwidth efficiently and speed up the deployment. You would benefit from taking a three-day intermediate-level training course to become an aws certified sysops administrator, then, I’m sure you will be able to troubleshoot AWS environments with ease. Good luck!

I have an issue with deploying my serverless application using the new compose method, and I could really use some guidance from the Serverless community. My application consists of multiple services, and I’m using a CI/CD pipeline running on an EC2 instance for the deployment process. The problem is that the deployment is happening sequentially, one Lambda function at a time. While the upload speed is decent, the sequential deployment is causing significant delays in the overall process.

That is exact same issue here.

Yes but no… issue is bundler is quite hungry of ram and our CICD is limited, therefore we need to compile in a very small batch. Then zipping is somehow concurrent infinity and then upload is 1 by 1 for some reason :roll_eyes:

Please dont sell your courses on the forum and you even added it twice :roll_eyes:

I knew if I wanted better results I should have open an issue right away on the github…

Can you please highlight the exact answer for me…?