We’ve been working on better GitHub integration at Seed. We are excited to announce that you can now manage your Serverless Framework apps entirely through GitHub.
Here are some details:
- You can see all the stages your Serverless app is deployed to by clicking on the environments tab in your GitHub repo.
- You can also view your deployment history from here.
- For pull requests, you can view the deployment progress of your monorepo Serverless app.
- And after a deployment completes, the deployed endpoints are readily available to you along with the newly deployed stage.
- Also, if the PR fails to deploy, the Details link will take you straight to the build logs on Seed.
- Status checks like the one above are also available for all your commits.
- This allows you to protect certain branches by adding a rule based on the status checks.
- Finally, you can subscribe to the build notifications via the GitHub Slack app.
Hope you guys like all the work we’ve put in this. We’d love to hear your feedback.
You can read our blog post on this here - Manage your Serverless apps through GitHub