Automatically login to AWS SSO

When I run a command like sls info --stage dev --aws-profile sso sls responds with

```
AWS credentials missing or invalid. Original error from AWS: The SSO session associated with this profile has expi
red. To refresh this SSO session run aws sso login with the corresponding profile.
```

sls v3 with the better-credentials plugin would prompt at this point, opening a browser.

At the moment I have to jump out of my sls flow, manually run the aws CLI, and then return.

Could Sls v4 just do that like it used to ?

I’d love to see this added back. Having SLS automatically detect an expired SSO session and trigger aws sso login would make the workflow much smoother, especially for users running commands like sls info --stage dev --aws-profile sso. It would save the extra manual step and keep the SLS flow uninterrupted.