Packt has recently published a new video Serverless App Development with Node.js and Azure Functions by Luca Bianchi (August 2018)
This course will show you how to build a serverless app with Node.js and Azure Functions. Using Functions, you will easily build the apps you need using simple, serverless functions that scale to meet demand. Build an ecommerce application from creation to deployment and practice saving data to Azure Cosmos DB, which prompts Azure Functions output and input integration. You will see how to integrate Azure functions with SendGrid and process notification emails and also see how to integrate Stripe JS payment portal to our application. Finally, you will handle continuous deployment using Azure App Services.
With this course, you will have built your own serverless application with Node.js and Azure Functions using simple, serverless functions that scale to meet demand.
- Discover Azure Serverless function apps for scheduling events and responding to triggers from different Azure services
- Easily and quickly implement complex features for different kinds of application
- Maintain the single-responsibility concept to develop reliable and scalable applications using serverless Azure functions
- Deploy and maintain Azure functions in production
- Limit the costs for running your application and pay only when your function code executes
- Implement Serverless Application Continuous Integration
- Test and deploy your e-commerce Serverless application.
Eman Hassan is a Microsoft Certified Professional with more than 8 years’ experience and has a passion to learn, teach, and develop simplified techniques for better programming and a more enjoyable experience. Eman has solid hands-on experience in cloud computing using Microsoft Azure and this experience grows ever larger by passing her knowledge to students and working with them in the journey to the future of cloud applications.