Testing Kinesis handler lambda with invoke local

I created a project using sls create aws-nodejs-typescript. I modified the hello handler to receive a KiniesisStreamEvent. I also modified mock.json to be a sample Kinesis stream collection of records.

However when I run

sls invoke local -f hello -p src/functions/hello/mock.json

I get the following error:

{
    "errorMessage": "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Content-Type')",
    "errorType": "TypeError",
    "stackTrace": [
        "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Content-Type')",
        "    at nextMiddleware (C:\\Projects\\GFL.Development\\gfl-lambdas-edip\\node_modules\\@middy\\http-json-body-parser\\index.js:14:29)",
        "    at runMiddlewares (C:\\Projects\\GFL.Development\\gfl-lambdas-edip\\node_modules\\@middy\\core\\index.js:119:27)",
        "    at runRequest (C:\\Projects\\GFL.Development\\gfl-lambdas-edip\\node_modules\\@middy\\core\\index.js:79:15)",
        "    at r (C:\\Projects\\GFL.Development\\gfl-lambdas-edip\\node_modules\\@middy\\core\\index.js:32:16)",
        "    at C:\\Projects\\GFL.Development\\gfl-lambdas-edip\\node_modules\\serverless\\lib\\plugins\\aws\\invoke-local\\index.js:953:30",
        "    at new Promise (<anonymous>)",
        "    at AwsInvokeLocal.invokeLocalNodeJs (C:\\Projects\\GFL.Development\\gfl-lambdas-edip\\node_modules\\serverless\\lib\\plugins\\aws\\invoke-local\\index.js:906:12)",
        "    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)"
    ]
}

Not sure if maybe this is not supposed to work locally or I’m missing something.

Thank you,