State of Serverless Typescript (serverless.ts)

What is the state of the Typescript form of serverless.ts for AWS. I ran the serverless create template aws-nodejs-typescript and I like some of what is possible with the typescript form of the serverless config file.

However, I’m having a hard time understanding the risks of using it versus the traditional YAML form of the config file. I’ve had a hard time finding any documentation for serverless.ts and it seems like it is not a 1:1 translation.

Can anyone point me to the documentation for serverless.ts. If such documentation does not exist, is that because it is not well supported? Are there configuration options available in serverless.yaml that are not possible in serverless.yml?

If anyone has extensive experience with the Typescript format, I would love to hear about your experience and to know about any resources or documentation that are helpful.

Thankyou!

Have you come to any interesting conclusions? I’m asking myself the same doubt, I’ve always used the configuration via yml file, I would be interested in migrating to ts, but I have many doubts about the actual support