Serverless: Recoverable error occurred (Lambda was not able to unzip the file), sleeping for 5 seconds.

Hi there, I’m needing some help. I’ve got this error before, but didn’t took note and had no idea what I’ve done before. When try to invoke the lambda by the test in ApiGateway test button I’m getting a {"Message":"Lambda was not able to unzip the file","Type":"User"}. When trying to invoke local with sls invoke --local -f barramento-controller I’m also getting a simillar message.

Serverless: Recoverable error occurred (Lambda was not able to unzip the file), sleeping for 5 seconds. Try 1 of 4
Serverless: Recoverable error occurred (Lambda was not able to unzip the file), sleeping for 5 seconds. Try 2 of 4
Serverless: Recoverable error occurred (Lambda was not able to unzip the file), sleeping for 5 seconds. Try 3 of 4
Serverless: Recoverable error occurred (Lambda was not able to unzip the file), sleeping for 5 seconds. Try 4 of 4

I’ve tried to get into .serverless directory and unzip it using unzip -d unzip_test barramento-controller.zip. I unziped sucessesfull. Does any of you know what is going on?