Serverless Framework deprecation issue I can't fix

When I try to install serverless framework I get the following deprecations. I’ve run an npm install on each individual package. Npm says the package installs worked, but it doesn’t change the sls output. I reinstalled Windows thinking I may have changed a config file at some point, still the exact some output even after reinstall. I am stuck and any help would be appreciated.

C:\Users\User>npm install -g serverless

npm WARN deprecated querystring@0.2.1: The querystring API is considered Legacy. new code should use the URLSearchParams API instead.

npm WARN deprecated formidable@1.2.6: Please upgrade to latest, formidable@v2 or formidable@v3! Check these notes

npm WARN deprecated querystring@0.2.0: The querystring API is considered Legacy. new code should use the URLSearchParams API instead.

npm WARN deprecated querystring@0.2.0: The querystring API is considered Legacy. new code should use the URLSearchParams API instead.

npm WARN deprecated uuid@3.3.2: Please upgrade to version 7 or higher. Older versions may use Math.random() in certain circumstances, which is known to be problematic. See There’s Math.random(), and then there’s Math.random() · V8 for details.

npm WARN deprecated superagent@3.8.3: Please upgrade to v7.0.2+ of superagent. We have fixed numerous issues with streams, form-data, attach(), filesystem errors not bubbling up (ENOENT on attach()), and all tests are now passing. See the releases tab for more information at Releases · visionmedia/superagent · GitHub.