I’m trying to create a website using the Serverless website component from https://github.com/serverless-components/website.
According to website component documentation, if you set a domain, it’s created:
- AWS ACM Certificate for SSL
- AWS Route53 for DNS
and if you set the bucketName, it’s created:
- AWS S3 Bucket for hosting
- AWS CloudFront for CDN
- It creates a randomly named bucket (not the one with the provided name)
- It doesn’t create the recordset in Route53
- It doesn’t create the ACM Certificate for SSL
This is my serverless.yml file:
component: website name: app3net-website stage: dev inputs: src: src: ./src domain: app3net.com bucketName: app3net.com indexDocument: index.html errorDocument: index.html
Thank you very much for your support.