- As part of use case i am deploying step function which triggers multiple lambda function. To trigger step function i am enabling API Trigger.
- I pre created role with required permission and passed the role ARN for lambda function. This worked!!!
- I was able to do the same for step function (Passing an existing role ARN). This Worked!!!
- But the same is not working for API Trigger. It is not able to consume existing Role , it is asking for IAM permission to create a new role for API Gateway service to invoke step function.
- I do not want serverless framework to create roles as i would like to pass an existing roles as part of security restrictions
Is there way to pass an existing role to API Gateway as part of step function trigger?