How to deploy a publiccly accessible function with serverless on Google Cloud Function

Since I upgraded serverless, see info below, I can not deploy my GCF publicly. Before, my functions were attributed the role :
Cloud Functions Invoker
allUsers

Your Environment Information ---------------------------
     Operating System:          darwin
     Node Version:              12.13.1
     Framework Version:         1.67.0 (standalone)
     Plugin Version:            3.5.0
     SDK Version:               2.3.0
     Components Version:        2.22.3

Now when deploying a new function this role is not attributed. I see nowhere in the documentation how to set it up in serverless.yml and when I directly updated it in Google console, then serverless stops working pretexting a ressource error (until I remove the role).

Can you help me figure out how to set it?

Have run into same problem, did you find a resolution?

I have exactly the same problem, when I run sls deploy, the function is created without the necessary permissions to be publicly accessible.
From what I’ve read as of January 15, 2020, HTTP functions require authentication by default. You can specify whether a function allows it to be invoked without authentication at the time it is deployed or later.
Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you!

Facing same issue. Any solutions ?

I’m having the same issue. Cloud Endpoints may help but I feel that is not the only way to gain access. One thing I did notice is that your user/service account must have the role: Cloud Functions Admin
If you have that role, you can use sis invoke -f function-name-here-from-serverless-yml
Please let me know if you figure out how to invoke via curl.

Thanks!