My project is composed by the following stacks defined through serverless framework:
- tables.yml # DynamoDB tables stack
- userpools.yml # Cognito UserPools stack
- identitypools.yml # Cognito IdentityPools stack
- apigateway.yml # ApiGateway stack
- domain.yml # Route53 stack
- buckets.yml # S3 buckets stack
- foo.yml # Foo API stack
- bar.yml # Bar API stack
Some of these stacks depend on other stack, for example foo and bar stack need apigateway (Fn:Import on RestApiId) and userpool stack (Fn:Import on cognito authorizer).
I decided to split my project in several stack to increase maintenability and I think to be in a right way but I would understand what should be a nice solution to perform in easily way a complete deploy to upload all stacks in respect of all dependencies.
I thought about nested stack as root stack, could be a solution?