Configuration file not found in directory "/" serverless config credentials --provider aws

problem when I use

RUN yarn global add serverless
RUN serverless config credentials --provider aws --key “your-key” --secret “your-secret”

in my dockerfile
with the new version 4.0.35
gives the problem

RUN serverless config credentials --provider aws --key “your-key” --secret “your-secret”:
#0 13.06
#0 13.62
#0 13.62 :heavy_multiplication_x: Configuration file not found in directory “/”
#0 13.62

failed to solve: executor failed running [/bin/sh -c serverless config credentials --provider aws --key ${awsKey} --secret ${awsSecret}]: exit code: 1

My solution was to work with an older version.
RUN yarn global add serverless@3.39.0

Hi there. There really is no need to run the command. You can just add that key and secret as environment variables or within the ~/.aws/credentials file: Environment variables to configure the AWS CLI - AWS Command Line Interface

HI @garethmcc , I tried this solution, but it doesn’t work in macos.

Situation: I am running the following command in the directory “/Users/visriv/Documents/personify”:

serverless config credentials --provider aws --key ACCESS_KEY --secret ACCESS_SECRET --profile personify

The error I get is:

:heavy_multiplication_x: Configuration file not found in directory “/Users/visriv/Documents/personify”

I have already run aws configure and setup the key, secret, and location in ~/.aws/credentials.

Is there something I am missing?
Your help would be appreciated - I am stuck on this for my project for a few days. Thanks in advance!