sorry if my questions sounds stupid, or if it has been answered yet. I was searching Google, StackOverflow and this forum without success.
In the most simple terms I need to build the system like this:
- CSV-file gets downloaded by FTP parsed and data save in a dynamodb
- API provides read and update access to the data, data gets enriched by some users inputs (API is consumed by a WebClient)
- enriched data is exported into another CSV-file to be downloaded
I thought it would be a good idea, to separate these concerns into 3 serverless-services containing one or more functions:
- Import service (one scheduled function for downloading csv to s3, one function for parsing csv and (perhaps another one for) saving data to DynamoDB)
- API service (at least one function to list data and one to update data)
- Export service (one scheduled function to read updated data an export csv to s3)
From the serverless-framework documentation I understand that each service has it own resources. But on the other hand all those services (and their respektive functions) need the same DynamoDB tables.
So my questions:
- Am I able to create some kind of shared resources?
- And If so, how?
- If not, I figured I put all my functions in the same serverless-service, right? If so, how am I able to at least put them in some kind of namespace to make the distinction clear?
Hope someone could shed some light on this.