Serverless Deploy fails for new Python projects

Hello,
Thank you for reading my post. I am having trouble following the instructions in one of the tutorial videos, Creating a Service & Deploying a Frontend, in the Serverless for Frontend Developers course.

The video shows the maker creating an AWS Python project for serverless and then deploying the project with the
serverless deploy
command at the 3 minute, 20 seconds mark.
However, when I try this, I get an error message, saying that a certain file or directory is not found.

` PS C:\serverless\learn\serverlessjams> serverless deploy

Error --------------------------------------------------

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, copyfile ‘C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\sdk-py\serverless_sdk_init_.py’ -> ‘C:\serverless\learn\serverlessjams\serverless_sdk_init_.py’
at copyFileSync (fs.js:1790:3)
at Object.copyFileSync (C:\snapshot\serverless\lib\utils\standalone-patch.js:53:5)
at copyFile (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:68:8)
at onFile (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:53:25)
at getStats (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:48:44)
at startCopy (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:38:10)
at copyDirItem (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:120:10)
at C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:113:39
at Array.forEach ()
at copyDir (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:113:23)
at onDir (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:103:10)
at getStats (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:45:37)
at startCopy (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:38:10)
at handleFilterAndCopy (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:33:10)
at Object.copySync (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\node_modules\fs-extra\lib\copy-sync\copy-sync.js:26:10)
at C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\wrap.js:190:10
at Generator.next ()
at asyncGeneratorStep (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\wrap.js:8:103)
at _next (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\wrap.js:10:194)
at C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\wrap.js:10:364
at new Promise ()
at C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\wrap.js:10:97
at wrap (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\wrap.js:256:17)
at ServerlessEnterprisePlugin. (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\plugin.js:444:19)
at Generator.next ()
at asyncGeneratorStep (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\plugin.js:3:103)
at _next (C:\snapshot\serverless\node_modules@serverless\enterprise-plugin\lib\plugin.js:5:194)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)`

I followed the instructions on the Getting Started page in the docs pages and installed using chocolatey. The version of serverless I installed is 1.67.0, which appears to be the latest version. I have node.js and npm installed as well. I am learning serverless on Windows 10.

Previous videos in the series show the maker working with Node.JS and React.JS; this seems to be the first time python shows up in the course.

I was wondering if I had missed a step or if I made a mistake somewhere. Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Same issue as listed here:

I get:

Serverless: Packaging service...
Serverless: Excluding development dependencies...
Serverless: Packaging Python Requirements Lambda Layer...

Error --------------------------------------------------

ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir '.serverless/requirements'

For debugging logs, run again after setting the "SLS_DEBUG=*" environment variable.

Get Support --------------------------------------------
     Docs:          docs.serverless.com
     Bugs:          github.com/serverless/serverless/issues
     Issues:        forum.serverless.com

Your Environment Information ---------------------------
     Node Version:           6.16.0
     Serverless Version:     1.44.1

error Command failed with exit code 1.

My serverless.yml configs looks like:

custom:
  pythonRequirements:
    dockerizePip: true
    layer: true

functions:
  aFunch:
    handler: someHandler
    events:
      - s3:
          bucket: aBucket
          event: s3:ObjectCreated:*
    layers:
      - {Ref: PythonRequirementsLambdaLayer}

plugins:
  - serverless-python-requirements

Looks like when I zip:true or layer:true ; that is in any way requirements are zipped, the serverless deploy in CircleCI still looks for .serverless/requirements dir and fails to find it.

sls deploy on local works perfectly and so does aws lambda after deployment.

no reply,…??